The exact steps change every once in awhile. As of January 2016:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzI9lgnIwjpLaXFwOTRKTTlsanM&usp=sharing
- (vertical ellipsis) > Download
- Wait for download to start. Takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Ensure the filename has the form "HTCondor_Design_Documents-YYYY-MM-DD.zip. Current Google Drive does this automatically.
- Save the file into /afs/cs.wisc.edu/p/condor/gittrac-backups/design-documents .
- Check that the file size is roughly 1 MB.
- Everyone once in a while open it up and check a few random files to ensure everything looks okay.