Module DescriptionCL-MW: A distributed master/worker library written for Common Lisp.
- Rapid prototyping of master/worker style distributed algorithms.
- Scales to ~10K slaves in an opportunistic execution environment.
- A management API to bound memory consumption while generating tasks.
- Easy integration with well known high throughput batch processing systems such as HTCondor, etc.
- Production of application binaries.
- Robust task execution during slave failure such as unexpected slave death or hang.
- Well documented.
- Included example programs.
- and more!
Supported platformsCurrently CL-MW operates with SBCL on Linux and uses IOLib as its networking library. Patches will be accepted for other lisp implementations and environments. However, I only have resources to test on SBCL on Linux.
- Version 0.2 can be downloaded from here with an HTML manual and a PDF manual available.
- Version 0.1 can be downloaded from here with an HTML manual and a PDF manual available.
ContactThe contact person for this module is: Peter Keller (email@example.com)
While Peter Keller is a member of The HTCondor Team, CL-MW is not an official product of HTCondor.
HomepageMore information about this module can be found here .